Measuring slightly over an inch in diameter and height, Ozobot is one of the world's most compact smart robots of its kind. Ozobot uses twin micro-motors and a friction drivetrain design to deliver a remarkably quiet and precise movement. The sensor array on the bottom of the robot allows it to scan its environment. Ozobot Bit can see colors, follow lines and detect intersections. And it does it as flawlessly on shapes you draw with regular markers on a piece of paper as it does on the digital screen of your tablet. As Ozobot Bit navigates its environment, plays games and reads codes, the LEDs on its main board always provide colorful feedback. Ozobot loves to keep you engaged by communicating back to you using messages with cryptic blinks. Ozobot Bit's built-in LiPo battery is quickly rechargeable via a micro-USB port and delivers over an hour of continuous action on a single charge.
- Proud winner of many awards including Kapi's Best Robot toy at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Easy start up - Step 1: Pick up paper & markers to draw coded mazes - Step 2: Go to Ozoblockly.com to fully program Ozobot. It's quick and simple to drag & drop blocks of codes.
- Hours of extra fun for boys and girls when you download A - the free Ozobot's website activities and B - the IOS & Android Ozobot Apps to play interactive games for every level.
- Create challenges and DIY activities, or even design your own games to share with all your friends and the amazing Ozobot community.
- Need off/on screen time learning? We have teacher recommended, free programming & STEM inspired lesson plans, fit for different ages and levels.