Lights and mirrors may make it feel like magic, but science and a good dose of brain power is all you need to direct the laser beam through this series of mind challenging mazes. Your task? Arrange the tokens to reflect and split the laser beam to hit the targets. This logic game is perfect for kids 8 and up.
- Logic game with a real laser
- 60 challenges from beginner to expert
- Builds sequential reasoning and planning skills
- From the makers of Rush Hour and the inventor of The Laser Game: Khet 2.0
- Puzzle challenges by world famous puzzle-creator Wei-Hwa Huang